By “traditional funeral” we mean interment of the deceased in a coffin/casket. In-ground burial service is provided in all our cemeteries except for our two urn cemeteries. The available funeral supplies can be purchased in our showroom or from our catalogue.
Available burial plots and funeral services
- single plots
- companion plots
- special plots
- sepulchral vault
- a casket niche in the “Garden of Angels” in the Farkasrét Cemetery
Expiry of the burial rights for casket burial plots
For casket burial plots, burial rights are granted for a period of 25 years.
Expiry of the burial rights for sepulchral vault niches
For sepulchral vault niches, burial rights are granted for a period of 60 or 100 years.
- complete funeral administration (registration of the death, acquisition of a burial permit)
- deceased transportation – locally and inside the cemetery
- providing a Mercedes hearse
- sales of funeral supplies (coffins/caskets, shroud, memorials etc.)
- organising a viewing
- providing a viewing room
- organising a viewing outside the cemetery
- funeral music for the ceremony
- classic orchestra
- graveside service for civil ceremonies
- solo singer and choir – for both religious and civil ceremonies
- providing a single refrigeration unit
- preparing and delivering wreaths and floristry products
In addition to the services listed here, we are happy to help you with any special requests based on an individual price calculation.